Ultra Efficient Setup for Kreg K5 Jig - Drill Faster Pocket Holes
Learn how to make this ultra efficient setup for drilling pocket holes with the Kreg K5 jig and the Multi Purpose Table (MPT)!
The Kreg K5 pocket hole jig has become my favorite jig for drilling pocket holes. While it does work when used by itself, adding some other tools and accessories help make it that much more efficient. The Multi Purpose Table (MPT) is a perfect setup to use with the Kreg K5 jig since is so versatile and can be used both in the workshop and on the job site.
Watch and learn how to make this efficient pocket hole setup that I use here in the DP Shop Talk shop as well as on site!
- Bosch DDS182WC-102 18V Drill & Wireless Charging Kit
- Bosch WC18CF-102 Wireless Charging Starter Kit
- Kreg K5 Pocket-Hole Jig
- Kreg K5 Master System
- iVAC Switch & Remote
- Bosch VAC090S Dust Extractor
- Blaklader Brawny Work Pants
- Kreg Num.6 x 3/4" Pocket Hole Screws
- Kreg Num.7 x 1" Pocket Hole Screws
- MitreBond Glue
- Bosch FlexiClick 5-in-1 Drill/Driver
- Bosch PS22 Pocket Driver
- 3/4" Plug Cutter
- Aluminum Squeeze Clamps